Built for the angler whose fishing adventure starts where the road ends. The Forge wading boots were designed to be the workhorse in our boot lineup. This boot is up for the task, no matter how long the hike is or how difficult the wading may be. Built using abrasion-resistant materials, paired with our wide sole design, the Forge wading boots set the new standard for comfort and performance in wading boots.
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace loops and deep draw lacing for a secure fit
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles
- Boots are sized larger to accommodate for wader bootie, we suggest ordering the same size as your street shoe. For half size move up one full size.
This product qualifies for FREE Shipping in Canada!! Click for more on our in Canada shipping rates.